Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag...tag..

1) Do you think you're hot?
Nowh! Perasantan gler

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!



3) Why do you like that picture?
twin engine phase (graduated already!)

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last 2 weeks. DOMINOS!

5) The last song you listened to?
Beat It by Michael Jackson

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to songs

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
I like my name....tq

People i tag:
1) my baby boo
2) eera
3) nazierah
4) tasha
5) iqbal

8) Who is number 1?
my girlfriend

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Zahid

10)Say something about number 5?
main futsal mcm C. Ronaldo. lol!

11) How about number 4?
my bestfriend

12) Who is number 2?
my girlfriend's friend

13) Say something the person who tag you.
gler redbull.. lol!

9 comments: