Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Break Up

Its 0300hrs. 14.01.09

I've just watched a movie called The Break Up.





Actually i wanna see "the" scene (u know what i mean. meheheheheh!), but then again, surprisingly, i watched the whole movie. It taught me something. It made me realise something that I've been neglecting for a long time; appreciation.

That girl reminded me of my girl, cause she's small and somewhat the same attitude too, while the guy was big, like me. They met at a strange place to get a relationship going, the stadium, well, same as me and her. LoL. By the way, it skipped to the crisis that they have. An endless fights. Both are egoistic and stubborn. They just don't want to give in. It's all bout making each other jealous. Until one part, she just couldn't handle it. She tried to make the relationship happen, but he just keeps on arguing.
Feeling sick and tired of his attitude, one day while she was crying, she let it all out to him. And there when it all struck him. He realised his mistakes and planned to make it up to her by cleaning up the messy apartment and even cooked dinner for her!
But its too late. She just don't have that feelings anymore. She just don't know what more to give.

Its over.

He has to let her go no matter what, the feelings aren't there anymore.

The moral of the story is, just throw away ur ego especially when ur with ur partner. Its just not worth it. You think he/she wont leave you cause he/she loves you so much. But, this is the reality. Happy endings don't come just like that, u have to work hard for it. If not, you'll regret at the end of the day, and by that time, its just too late..............


and to you baby..
I love you so much..
I don't want us to be like them in the movie.
I wont leave u no matter what.

<3

2 comments:

  1. that is.. kinda sweet..
    :)
    but yeah.. nasib kamu sedar cepat tau..
    kalau tak.. i seriously akan buat macam tuh..
    tapi i love you..
    i takkan tinggalkan you..
    BUT! if u still sama, i akan..
    me love you also sayang!!
    muahhhh!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. "Happy endings don't come just like that, u have to work hard for it".. That one is for u also eh.. remember, nothing's free.. u want something, u work hard for it..

    I love you. =)

    ReplyDelete